Wednesday, April 12, 2006


"Girl with Cat 2"
12 x 16 inch acrylic on canvas board
by Melinda Dalke

This beautiful young lady and her precious kitty are painted in acrylics on canvas board.
As a young girl I found my cat to be the best friend I could ever have. Cats have always been a huge part of my life. I wish I could help all cats to be heathly and happy. Click here to view auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7407026764
20% of this auction is going to Tabby's Place.
Tabby's Place is a cage-free sanctuary for cats rescued from hopeless situations. This one-of-a-kind facility serves as:
An Adoption Center , finding loving homes for cats;
A Hospital, providing medical and surgical treatment for sick or injured resident cats; and
A Hospice, providing palliative care and a warm, loving environment for chronically or terminally ill cats to live out their lives in comfort.
The majority of the cats at Tabby's Place come from public shelters where they had been scheduled for euthanasia. The sanctuary is home to young and healthy cats as well as cats with special needs.
Tabby's Place:A Cat Sanctuary http://www.tabbysplace.org/

No comments:

LinkWithin