Friday, April 06, 2007

Seeing Spots ...Coast to Coast.

I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE"


"Sneakers" is a Dal that is looking for a home...he did inspire this little painting to help the rescue help him.
Across the country there are Dalmatian rescues saving, rehabbing and rehomeing DALMATIANS.
Dalmatians have always been my passion and I am happy when I can help a little to raise awareness and funds to for them.
I am owned by Lizzie, the most spoiled with love Dal on the planet...it is a BIG LOVE...and when I see how well she is loved and the life she lives (THEY ALL DESERVE IT!) it makes me want to do what I can to help those who have missed out on what she enjoys so well.

This painting is currently on ebay

eBay: Beach Dalmatian ocean Pup CHRETIEN for DRTB seascape (item 120105951654 end time Apr-10-07 12:19:10 PDT)

and available to help Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay. An all volunteer rescue that fosters the Dals rescued from desperate situations and kill shelters. www.dalmatianrescuetampa.tripod.com for details to see what they do. 20% of the sale goes to help their Dals receiving medical care.

I am so fortunate to be able to use my art and creativity to help three different Dal Charities, Save the Dalmatians...in CA, Willing Hearts Dalmatian Rescue... OH, MD,PA area (2 official Art Helping Animals supported rescues) and now Dalmatian Rescue of Tampa Bay in FL. SPOTS Coast to coast.

I will be " seeing spots" for some time to come...and these rescues and their wonderful Dals make a perfect Muse to keep me inspired to help!
ART OPENS HEARTS!

No comments:

LinkWithin