Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY DAYS!

Painting for Homeless Animals...Our passion is painting...and Our Blessing is when the animal
gets their FOREVER HOME!
Happy news!
" DEBO"...ADOPTED! from BONES (Beagles of New England States)
I had the pleasure of using Debo as my MUSE for 2 paintings for BONES!
I got the word this morning from his new "mom" Judy that he is lovingly adopted and they can't be more thrilled with him. They already love this handsome boy dearly!
Debo was the model for my "I Will BEE Happy" and "A Wish on the Moon" oils.
********

ADOPTED!!!
I just listed the finished painting with "PHOEBE" as my MUSE for OLD DOG HAVEN...I started it when she was listed on their site for Adoption...and then got the word that she had indeed
found her FOREVER HOME!
the painting is still available (see our ART BLOG) but the good news is another SENIOR dog
finds a loving home for the rest of her days!
****
SO....That is how the day begins...can it get any better than this?
I planned on starting my day at the easel...jump right in, get painting...
I thought, no...let me get some news written for our ART HELPING ANIMALS NEWS BLOG first.
WELL....I can share TWO happy ending stories. SO that makes my day just soar!
The artists in our AHA fellowship paint to help rescues by supporting animals in their care with donations from the sale of our work. THAT is our mission. THAT is HOW we help them.
AND THEN....you get the news that animals you have painted have FOUND THEIR FOREVER HOME...it sends you over the moon!
it has to...it is what this is all about for an artist painting to help!
Visit our site for more ART that Helps
Carol Chretien for Art Helping Animals.
********
Click here for:
Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin