Friday, October 29, 2010

Thrilled to join Art Helping Animals

I am thrilled to be part of Art Helping Animals.
This is a wonderful group of people who have raised more money than most people earn. Their generous spirit of helping animals and other artist along the way is very impressive.

I will be painting more than just pet portraits as I reach out and try to donate more to my community. I have been FB friends with most of the members of Alaqua Animal Refuge for quite some time and look forward to being able to send more frequent donations to their cause. To read more about this 10 acre animal refuge, please click here.Alaqua Animal Refuge, Freeport FL

As a gift to the dedication of the Alaqua staff toward helping animals, I will be donating art depicting each of the members loving on animals for their facility.

This is a peek of my first one. 8x10 pen and India ink, that a color wash will be applied - By Pam Utton






******** Click here for: Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin