Thursday, November 04, 2010

Alaqua Open House in Freeport FL Dec 11th

I will be attending the Alaqua open house in Freeport FL on December 11th from Noon - 4:00 PM. I am in the process of painting a few Florida theme ornaments to offer. They are a smaller glass ornament and each one will have some sand and shells placed on the inside along with a whimsical painting on the outside. They will be offered for sale at the event for $10.00 each. $1.00 of each sale will go back to Alaqua. I will also bring some paintings for sale. The Cavalier will be up for sale and 50% of that will be donated as well as a % of any custom orders. I am quite excited about getting out in the public with some of my art. Usually all of my orders come directly from the internet. If you live in the Panhandle of FL I hope to see you there. Alaqua is a large Animal Refuge and they have many events to keep the facilty running. I look forward to more particpation in future events.  If you are unable to attend, but would like a Ornament w/a FL theme or a custom pet portrait ornanment, I'd be happy to work with you to meet your request. Just e-mail me for prices and examples @    art_expressions_by_pam@yahoo.com

10.00 each 2.00 shipping - Custom painted - Beach theme small glass ornaments



Custom Painted Pet Portrait glass or porcelain  ornaments $35.00 Each - 3.00 shipping - discounts on more than one.


Medium heavy glass balls - inside glitter makes a nice background - painted with glass enamel paint
good digital photo required - Free Gift box of green or red while supplies last for the glass ball pet portrait ornaments.

3 1/2 " Porcelain - Options are Round, Heart, Ornament, Star
35.00 each - or two for 50.00  $3.00 shipping for one
$1.00 for each additional.

10% of all sales goes to Alaqua Animal Refuge in Freeport FL







 ******** Click here for: Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin