Monday, November 15, 2010

15% Donations for the FL Shar-pei Rescue

I have a web link on the FL Sharpei Rescue site, and we have been waiting for quite some time for someone to purchase art so that I may make a donation for the rescue. The Shar-pei is a special breed, and they often times need surgery on the eyes. So, I had offered 15% of my art sales to them and posted an event a few times on FB. But, after many months, yet no orders to paint a Shar-pei. This weekend my first order came in, and this client wants two portraits and three ornaments. YEA!! This 15% is going to be a nice little donation.

Here is the first portrait I did.
Budo
11x14 Acylic on Gallery wrapped Canvas


adoptable dogs here, visit the Shar-pei site and see how you can help







 ******** Click here for: Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin