Thursday, May 05, 2011

New Contest - Raffle, for Dogs Wearing Hats

I'm having a contest on my page at Pam's Watercolor Pet Portraits starts now, ends Friday May 13th, 2011.


In my quest to go big or go home, I decided to paint a BIG painting size 18x24 with a value of $575.00.
All you have to do to participate is submit a photo of a dog wearing a hat to my page. (link above)
I will paint that I admire the most and have them sitting at a bar. This painting should have mass appeal and prints will be given to the contests who's dog makes it to canvas.

Then as a second step, I still want to go big with a donation to a rescue this month. So, lets have a raffle on the painting, $5.00 per ticket - 10.00 for three chances to win. I will list the names in a spreadsheet and use Random.com to pic a name. The winner will receive the painting, and 25% of the monies collected will be sent to the rescue of the winners choice.

Come see the pictures that are already on my wall, help me go BIG for MAY! With over 6,000 people on my page, we should be able to really go BIG!

Thanks for your support, please share
Art Helping Animals Main Web Site

No comments:

LinkWithin