Sunday, July 02, 2006

Red Doberman: Hugo


I went to the dog show last week and had a wonderful time seeing all the dog breeds. All the dogs were beautiful. They were being primped and groomed. One dog really stood out. His name was Hugo. He was the red Doberman Pinscher that was totally nonplused by the whole affair. When he saw a long haired dog like his pal the Siberian Husky, he wanted to play. When he saw children he wanted to be petted. When I sat down, he put his head in my lap and just looked at me as if to say, "Well, who are you? Tell me about yourself." When he walked in the ring he appeared to be regal. He ignored the judge and the spectators. He took home the four point major. It was gratifying to see that his excellent breeding included a wonderful temperament.

The above drawing is now on ebay as a charity auction for Malibu Pet Companions.

No comments:

LinkWithin