Thursday, September 28, 2006

Serendipity!

Serendipity strikes again! On the same day I called True Blue Animal Rescue to ask if Pudding had been adopted, Brooke's owner called TBAR to ask for help in finding the Border Collie a new home. I offered to be a foster parent for Brooke until her forever after home showed up. She met me at the door ready and willing to jump into the back of my Jeep, and we were destined to become pals.

Unrecognized by her previous owners, Brooke was suffering from sarcoptic mange, flea allergies, hook worms and heart worms. As I journal the days Brooke's life ahead, I remind you that PREVENTION of these nasty health issues is much easier and less expensive than TREATMENT of the conditions after the fact. If you can't afford to take care of your pet, then you don't need a pet! See more photos and read more about Brooke's journey to health.

posted by V. Bridges Hoyt, Texas Sauce Art Life

No comments:

LinkWithin