Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Senior Gal Seeking Companionship

My Name is Jozlin (Jozie) and I'm seeking someone who will appreciate my kindness and loyalty. At only 9 years young, I am full of energy and spirit! I may be short of stature and the vet said I need to lose a few pounds, but I took the criticism well and got a personal trainer. I am totally trustworthy indoors and get along well with my dog, cat and fish foster family housemates (I think I would like kids too). My hobbies include walking on a leash, jogging, (yes, I really can), back seat driving, salsa dancing, looking lovingly at my foster family and posing for great photos. I can be shy and hesitant at times but get through it with a little help. Even though I lost my long time family, I still remember all the right commands and I know how to make people happy. If you know how to be a good leader, live in Washington State and would like a pretty and devoted companion please contact OLD DOG HAVEN: www.olddoghaven.org

PS.
If you could sponsor Jozie while she is waiting for her forever home please please visit this link to find out how you can help: www.olddoghaven.org

No comments:

LinkWithin